Sunday, February 8, 2009

Robert Downey Jr

This weeks obsession (After much debate) is Robert Downey Jr. Not sure why it was so much of a debate, since RDJ seems to win me over every time, but what the hell thats how I roll.

Looks -
The Hot factor: 10
The Cute Factor: 5
The Muscle Factor: 10 (Did you see Iron Man? There's a moment in that movie where every female watching, and maybe some of the men, stop breathing. Look at his arms. My god.)
The Smile Factor: 10 (He smiles, I smile...its infectious in an odd way.)
The Eye Factor: 8 (Pretty brown eyes, Like chocolate! But...Not edible, that's almost creepy.)
The Hair Factor: 8 (You know his hair changes a lot...so sometimes its hard to judge)
The Style Factor: 6 (I really like his style when he's not...disorganized? When he's not a slob, sometimes he can be. Its not happy, but overall...I like what he wears.)
Total: 57

Voice -
The Accent Factor: 5 (He's American *shrugs*)
The Vocal Tone Factor: 7 (I like his voice)
The "I want them to read me a phone book" Factor: 10 (You know...I think he'd read a phone book REALLY interestingly, it'd be the most fascinating phone book read ever.)
The Singing Factor: 8 (His music really grew on me, its kinda soulful, I like it. He's one of those guys who has a voice that he pours his heart into. Don't know if that makes sense, but I love it.)
Total: 30

Personality: 10 (You know, he's got some personality flaws, but so do we all. With as many downs as he's had he's managed to drag himself up out of the dirt and that earns a lot of respect in my book. And he's quirky. I like that!! He's someone I'd seriously want to have a conversation with. He's got an odd sense of humor but I like it, it makes me laugh. He's unique and that's friken awesome.)

Talent: 10 (He's brilliant. End of story)

The Badass Factor: 10 (Iron Man was fucking awesome)

Overall Presence: 10 (You know, the mans had his up and his downs...and his downs were SERIOUS downs. But he got himself standing as I said before, and I respect that. He's a quirky dude, but I think he'd make life interesting. Lots of people with his past end up throwing their lives away, and he got himself back on track, didn't need to but he did. Props dude. Props.)

Total Score: 127

I LOVE RDJ! Not only do I respect him as an actor, but as a human being. And that goes really far in my book. He's quirky and has an odd sense of humor, but at least he's an interesting dude. Besides, I think with a level of talent like his you can't not be crazy. Or at least just a little crazy. That's how actors roll. And the dude is just plain hot in an unexplainable sort of way. He's got an air about him for lack of a better word. You have to watch him, and he makes it enjoyable. I went to go see Iron Man four times in the theatre almost simply because he's like ELECTRIC. In an, Tony Starks a womanizer, but I still want him sort of way. And that's hard to pull off. He's hot, that's really all I'm trying to get at. He's got eyes and a smile that make me want to squeal loudly, like a preteen school girl only hopefully more mature sounding. Its really either squealing or hyperventilating with him I feel. If I met him I'd skip right over non-sensical babbling and right to like...paralysis and tears. Or something. Rock on. Here's a few pics for the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment